Buying associate degree off-plan or any sort of property will and infrequently could be an intimidating method. However, with the proper preparation and steering, it will terribly simply be simply the other. Check our top tips for buying the off-plan property and ensure you buy prepared.
- Know your Budget: -Take a detailed look into your money position and speak to your financial adviser. Budgeting properly can make sure you don’t bit off over you’ll be able to chew.
- Know your reasons for buying :-Before you start looking you should know what your reason for buying an off plan property is. Buying a future home you will live in is very different to buying an investment property and the two will need to be evaluated differently.
- Do your search :-Buying a property is for some the biggest one they will ever have to make. It’s therefore, a decision that should not be made easily but rather a decision that should be made after sufficient research and think.
- Get Professional Help for good decision . Doing your own search is great and very important however the help of a professional will give you a professional point of view. The Dubai real estate game this could save you ten’s of thousands.
- Know who you are buying from. Buying an off-plan property is not like buying a ready property here which you can see and feel. It is for this reason that the right research is done into who you are exactly buying from. Ensure the developer have all the legal requirements and has a good tracking record. Looking into their old projects is always a good , because the past performance is usually a good indication of the future.
- Know the area. If you are buying a off-plan property for investment or to live,so you need to be familiar with the area you are buying in. Things that take consideration are; proximity to city/sea or other points of interest of your , road access and public transport , future plans for the area/community, area reputation and demographic of places and etc.
- Know what you are buying. Once you selected your area and project then its time to select your unit. Before doing so take into consideration orientation, position and views that will be on offer. This will ensure that sea view doesn’t turn into a car park view.
- Understand what you are signing. Signing a purchase contract is serious business so before doing so you need to make sure you know exactly what it is you are signing. Seek professional advice and ensure you are fully aware of your obligations.
- Have an exit and a contingency plan . As much as we would like them to things don’t always turn out as planned.
- Enjoy the process. Yes, it can be stressful but buying a property should be and is a great achievement. Don’t lose sight of this and the fact that when done right, the property purchase you make will reap rewards for years to follow.
Now that you are familiar with some great tips for buying off-plan property check out some of the latest property plans to be released across Dubai.